Modular Pad Mounted Generator Quick Connect Panel Tap Boxes
Modular Pad Mounted Generator Quick Connect Panel Tap Boxes go by many names, including quick connect generator docking station, generator connection box, generator docking panel, or quick connect docking panels.
Regardless of what you call them, they are a safe and convenient solution for connecting your facility to a portable generator in the event of a power outage.
Each tap box design is equipped with industry standard Cam-Lok connection points which allow your staff to quickly and safely connect a generator without the need for an electrician.
The modular pad mounted tap box has been designed to allow you to choose a unit that does exactly what you need it to without any underutilized compartments, minimizing the space required for the unit. The modular design also allows for easier and safer installation in areas with restricted or limited accessibility, yet still supply all of the standard features of our other quick connect docking stations.
- 400A – 4000A.
- 400A – 2000A models are 31″ wide.
- 2400A – 4000A models are 48″ wide.
- Three stackable sections: Portable Generator, Load Bank, Breaker (Isolation, Utility Main) / Rotary Transfer Switch.
- NEMA 3R aluminum powder coated.
- Ventilated top and lower section.
- Versatile modular design allows for minimum space and cost.
- Color coded Cam-Loks.
- Hard-wire access with lugs.
- Phase rotation monitor.
- All required mechanical lugs.
- Castell Trapped Key Interlock on access and/or breaker (optional).