Modular Pad Mounted Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes
Modular Pad Mounted Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes go by many names, including quick connect generator docking station, generator connection box, generator docking panel, or quick connect docking panels.
Regardless of what you call them, they are a safe and convenient solution for connecting your facility to a portable generator in the event of a power outage.
Each tap box design is equipped with industry standard Cam-Lok connection points which allow your staff to quickly and safely connect a generator without the need for an electrician.
The modular pad mounted tap box has been designed to allow you to choose a unit that does exactly what you need it to without any underutilized compartments, minimizing the space required for the unit. The modular design also allows for easier and safer installation in areas with restricted or limited accessibility, yet still supply all of the standard features of our other quick connect docking stations.
- Versatile modular design allows for minimum space and cost.
- 400A to 4000A.
- Three stackable sections: Portable Generator, Load Bank, Breaker/Switch.
- 400A to 4000A
- NEMA 3R aluminum powder coated
- Ventilated top and lower section
- Narrow 30″ wide models up to 2000A
- Wide 48″ wide models up tp 4000A
- Color coded Cam-Loks
- Hard-wire access with lugs
- Phase rotation monitor
- 2 wire auto start (optional)
- All required mechanical lugs
- Castell Trapped Key Interlock on access and/or breaker (optional)
- Rotary transfer switch, by pass breaker and/or main breaker
Customization available by request.