A Spider Box is a portable power distribution box that is designed to be an economical way to distribute electrical power using a 250 VAC, single-phase power source. Typically, electrical spider boxes are used to power tools and other equipment on construction sites, in disaster recovery efforts, and any other application where temporary power is needed. Regardless of where temporary power is required, spider boxes are the safest, most convenient way to provide electrical power to portable power tools, temporary lighting systems, and other electric equipment.
Due to the harsh environments spider boxes are exposed to, we designed the best spider box on the market. Our spider boxes are designed to be rugged, durable and dependable. These compact portable power distribution boxes are tough. We designed and built them to withstand repeated transportation from job site to job site. See our article on How To Utilize Spider Boxes for more information. For added flexibility, we offer spider box models in both straight blade (NEMA 5-20) and twist-lock (NEMA L5-20) receptacle configurations. Our spider boxes do require a power cable, adapter or accessory to supply power to the unit from a portable generator or another source. For help choosing the right accessories, or to get a spider box wiring diagram contact us.
|50A 125/250V Rating||*||*||*|
|Powder Coat Enclosure||*||*||*|
|NEMA 3R Outdoor Use||*||*||*|
|6 ea - #5-20 (20A/125V)|
GFCI Circuit Breakers
|6 ea - #L5-20 (20A/125V)|
GFCI Circuit Breakers
|6 ea - #5-20 (20A/125V) |
GFCI Duplex Receptacles
|1 ea - #L6-30 (30A/250V) |
Twist-lock Receptacle / Non GFCI
|Overload Protection |
20A and 30A Receptacles
|Power Inlet |
#CS6375 (50A, 125/250V)
#CS6369 (50A, 125/250V)
|Weatherproof Covers |
All Receptacles / Outlets
|Weight (33lbs) |
Shipping Weight (37lbs)
Standard Spider Box Features
Available Spider Box Options
- 50 Amp 120 Volt 1Ø Power Input
- High Visibility OSHA Safety Red Polyester Powder-Coated weather resistant enclosure.
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction with a reinforced stand that withstands abuse for long lasting performance.
- Convenient carrying handle.
- Oversized top for added protection against the elements.
- Weatherproof outlet covers on all outlets are labeled to easily identify electrical ratings.
- Each 20 and 30 Amp outlet is individually breaker protected.
- Weatherproof circuit breaker cover with UV rated lexan window permits ease of viewing or resetting breakers.
- “CS” (California Style) power inlet and outlet for feed-thru capability.
- NEMA Type 3R Weatherproof for outdoor use
Customization available by request.