Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes - Wall Mounted
Wall Mounted Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes go by many names, including quick connect generator docking station, generator connection box, generator docking panel, or quick connect docking panels.
Regardless of what you call them, they are a safe and convenient solution for connecting your facility to a portable generator in the event of a power outage.
Each tap box design is equipped with industry standard Cam-Lok connection points which allow your staff to quickly and safely connect a generator without the need for an electrician.
Our wall mounted tap box has been designed to allow the safe integration of a portable generator or a permanent generator with an automatic transfer switch into an existing electrical system.
- Quick, safe and economical means to connect portable generator, load bank or output power.
- Aluminum NEMA 3R.
- Optional Trapped Key Interlock.
- Tamper resistant.
- NEMA 3R aluminum construction with quarter-turn latches and powder coated finish. (available in stainless steel)
- Completely sealed when not in use.
- Castell Trapped Key Interlock, rotary transfer, and/or SER main circuit breaker options available. (200A – 2000A Cam-Loks)
- Standard hard-wire input connection compartment in addition to Cam-Loks.
- Standard phase rotation monitor.
- Color Coded Genuine Cam-Lok (16 Series) Input Connector(s)
- Available with 2 wire auto start terminals.
- Color Coded Genuine Cam-Lok (16 Series) output receptacle(s) for load bank or output connections.
- Tamper resistant rails for input feeder cabling.
- Tamper resistant while in use via cable slots and pad lockable latches.
- Color matching and printed Cam-Lok feeder cable assemblies.
- NEMA Type 3R for outdoor use.
Customization available by request.