Basic Wall Mounted Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes
Basic Wall Mounted Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes go by many names, including quick connect generator docking station, generator connection box, generator docking panel, or quick connect docking panels.
Regardless of what you call them, they are a safe and convenient solution for connecting your facility to a portable generator in the event of a power outage.
Each tap box design is equipped with industry-standard 16 Series Cam connection points which allow your staff to quickly and safely connect a generator without the need for an electrician.
Our basic wall-mounted tap box has been designed to allow the safe integration of a portable generator or a permanent generator with an automatic transfer switch into an existing electrical system.
- Quick, safe, and economical means to connect a portable generator, load bank, or output power.
- Aluminum NEMA 3R.
- Optional Trapped Key Interlock.
- Phase rotation monitor.
- NEMA 3R aluminum construction with quarter-turn latches and powder-coated finish.
- Completely sealed when not in use.
- Castell Trapped Key Interlock, rotary transfer, and/or SER main circuit breaker options available. (200A – 1200A 16 Series Cams)
- Standard hard-wire input connection compartment in addition to 16 Series Cams.
- Standard phase rotation monitor.
- Color-coded 16 Series Cam input connectors.
- Available with 2 wire auto start terminals.
- Color-Coded 16 Series Cam output receptacle(s) for load bank or output connections.
- Tamper-resistant rails for input feeder cabling.
- Tamper-resistant while in use via cable slots and pad-lockable latches.
- Color matching and printed 16 Series Cam feeder cable assemblies.
- NEMA Type 3R for outdoor use.