Portable Power Distribution Carts
Portable Power Distribution Carts, also known as our Original Series of power distribution boxes, provide a safe way to distribute power to power tools and other equipment that requires power on a job site or other location where utility power is not available or turned off. The compact design, complete with 2 pneumatic tires, allows for quick and easy relocation around a job site. The heavy-duty cart design has been engineered to withstand frequent relocation and use.
Our portable power distribution carts come in sizes ranging from 100 Amp to 400 Amp. This product line features a high-quality selection of input and output devices. These rugged and durable power distribution carts are engineered and built to withstand any of the problems typically associated with the transportation of portable equipment.
Need something custom? Tell us what you need.
Standard Power Distribution Cart Features
- 100 Amp – 400 Amp configurations.
- 120/208V 3Ø input (5-W Set 16 Series Cam-Lok or IEC-309 Pin & Sleeve).
- High-quality output devices.
- Heavy-duty welded steel two-wheel cart.
- Solid/foam-filled tires for hard or soft surfaces.
- Center point lifting bracket.
- Push/pull handles.
- Powder-coated aluminum enclosure.
- Polyester powder coat finish frame.
- NEMA Type 3R weatherproof for outdoor use.
- Stainless steel enclosure.
- Removable gland plates for ease of output exchange.
- Additional customizations are available by special request.