Add-On Generator Quick Connect Tap Box
Add-On Generator Quick Connect Tap Boxes go by many names, including quick connect generator docking station, generator connection box, generator docking panel, or quick connect docking panels.
Regardless of what you call them, they are a safe and convenient solution for connecting your facility to a portable generator in the event of a power outage.
Each tap box design is equipped with industry-standard 16 Series Cam connection points which allow your staff to quickly and safely connect a generator without the need for an electrician.
The Add-On Tap Box has been designed to install on the bottom of an existing manual disconnect switch, transfer switch, or main circuit breaker panel. This cost-effective solution provides the owners of existing buildings a way to quickly, safely, and easily integrate a portable generator or load bank into their electrical system.
- Easily installs onto existing manual disconnect or transfer switches.
- It can also be used as an output panel.
- 200A to 800A.
- Aluminum construction with powder-coated finish. (available in stainless steel)
- Color-Coded 16 Series Cam input or output connector(s).
- Prewired for quick and easy installation.
- Color matching 16 Series Cam feeder cable assemblies.
- NEMA Type 3R for outdoor use.
- Optional Castell trapped key safety interlock.